We already have over 100 registrants but there are still spots. Please visit this page for info and registration:
🚨IMPORTANT DROP-OFF, PICK-UP AND PARKING INFO🚨
Due to ongoing construction at West Salem parking/drop-off/pick-up will need to look different than in past years; the main campus is closed and fenced off so there is NO access to the high school parking lots.
- Please arrive early on your first day to allow time to check in and pay.
- Plan to park either at Chapman Hill, Straub or other nearby locations and walk your child to the walkways/sidewalks on the Doaks Ferry side of WSHS that lead you to the outdoor basketball courts in-between the baseball fields (see map below 👇)
- There will be Legion players posted at each walkway entrance ready to check you in and accept payments.
- If you are wanting to stay and watch your child participate in camp we recommend parking at Straub as Chapman Hill's parking is limited due to their own construction.
- Please plan to meet your child after camp and walk them back to your car.
- There will be legion players helping out and keeping kids safe near the street.