However, for those who are not participating in a non-baseball school sport there are many ways to prepare for the upcoming season.
- Get into weights class at West!!!
- Talk with West Salem baseball coaches and current players about an off-season program
- Work out at Capitol City Sports: LINK
- Oregon State baseball camps: LINK
- University of Oregon baseball camps: LINK
- Lewis and Clark baseball camps: LINK
- Western Oregon University baseball camps: LINK
- University of Portland baseball camps: LINK
There are many other Oregon camps. These are just a few. Google "Oregon baseball camps" or chat with Coach Tiffin to find the right fit for you. You do NOT need to spend money to get better. There are many drills and activities we can provide you by simply communicating with West Salem baseball coaches.
- "There is someone out there working harder than you, and you may be standing next to him or her in your next competition." - Robert Cheeke
- "There may be people more talented than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do, and I belive that." - Derek Jeter