Oregon State University is offering an excellent opportunity for baseball players this fall. Every Monday and Wednesday night, starting September 8th and ending October 29, OSU will host workouts for ballplayers in the area. OSU coaches, current players, and former professionals will be working with players at each session.
A typical evening will look as follows:
- 6- 6:15 - Stretch as a Group (dynamic warm-up)
- 6:15- 6:30 - Play catch
- 6:30-7:10 - Break in Defensive Work- INF, OF, and catchers. They will also have a pitcher station for drill work/mechanics and mental talk.
- 7:10- 8:00 - Offensive Stations- Live BP, Cages flips, T work, Live shag, Video analysis.
- 8:00 - Closing Comments
Dates and Cost:
- The fall school dates are September 8, 10, 15, 17,22, 24, 29, and October 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29.
- Each Session will be $15 for the 2 hours of work. Or you can choose to pay for all sessions for $180, which is a $60 discount.
This is a great opportunity for any players not involved in fall sports to get some work in and be coached up by one of the best programs in the nation!