Prospective players, please be prepared on Day 1. You need to:
- have a current and up-to-date physical
- be registered for baseball/spring sports online through the school
- wear baseball attire (pants, hats, sleeves, etc.)
- be prepared to practice inside (gym) or outside (turf and ball field) depending on weather. This means cleats, shoes/turfs, warm clothes for outside, etc.
- have necessary equipment. If you don't have a bat we have team bats you can use.
As previously mentioned, (see post here) tryout times will depend on various factors, including weather and facility availability. Players need to make sure they are checking Coach Blair's board the last period of school (4th or 8th) to see what time practice will be for that day. We will also post practice times on our social media platforms.
We hope to see you all out there. Be ready to roll on Monday!! Go Titans!