- The first day of tryouts for all potential players will be March 2nd, 2015.
- Be sure to have your athletic "Titan Card" to Coach Tiffin by Thursday, February 26th. Without this card school rules state that we cannot allow you to participate. No exceptions.
- Here is a LINK to the registration packet you must complete and turn in to the office in order to receive your athletic "Titan Card". Participants in Fall or Winter sports this 2014-2015 school year will have already completed this packet, but you still need to register for the Spring season.
- Accommodations will be made for potential players still participating in a Winter sport (i.e. varsity basketball players in the playoffs, wrestlers/swimmers at state, etc.). If this applies to you please be in communication with Coach Tiffin.
- The start time on March 2nd (and all tryouts/practices) will be determined by weather.
- Recommended attire: baseball pants, ball-cap, t-shirt, and sleeves
- Recommended equipment: cleats, athletic shoes (for gym practices), glove, bat
- It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you do NOT purchase equipment for the new season until you have been informed that you have made the squad. A few bats will be available if you do not have your own or want to wait until you have made a team to purchase one.
- Baseball is a "cut sport" so please keep in mind that not every potential ballplayer will make a team.